Thank you for choosing Lost Plymouth Keys Replacement for all you Plymouth car keys replacement and Ignition Problems.
Give Us a Call 24/7 and Get 10% Off All Lost Plymouth Car Keys!
Call Now: 800-223-1453 or Click to Get a New Key from Amazon.
We specialize in making replacement car keys for Plymouth when you don’t have a spare or need a fob, Ignition repair and replaced and more.
What to do when your Plymouth car key is lost:
- First, make sure you don’t have a spare key. Many times we put a key somewhere just for this day when we will lose our key and forget about it.
- In addition, if you decided to call an automotive locksmith, remember to provide the exact year, make and model, e.g. “I lost my keys to my 2000 Plymouth Voyager, 1994 Plymouth Colt, 2002 Plymouth Grand Voyager” etc. This is important so the locksmith will know he or she has the right key blank.
- Furthermore, always ask if the key needs to be programmed, i.e 2003 Plymouth Voyager transponder key needs to be programmed, whereas 1994 Plymouth Grand Voyager doesn’t.
- In case you need a new ignition, make sure you tried getting a new key first. Changing the ignition for Plymouth cars is more expensive and it will result in a different key for the doors and ignition.
- Before calling the dealer to get a replacement Plymouth key, ask if you can pick up the new key, or have to tow the car there.
- In addition, when the key won’t turn in the ignition, mention if this is something that just happened for the first time or is it an ongoing problem.
- Moreover, mention if the ignition was changed before. It may prevent from a locksmith or the dealer cut you a new key by code.
- Finally, make sure you have the VIN of the car and relevant documents to show ownership of the car. The title, registration, ID etc.
FAQ Lost Plymouth Keys:
Q: How much does it cost if I lost my 2000 Plymouth Prowler smart key and have no spare and need a replacement?
A: That depends on the years make and models. Generally speaking, to replace a Plymouth key ranges between $90-$200 and up. However, that price may change if there is a code available on file if your Plymouth key had a chip in it and time of day.
In addition, in case you call an automotive locksmith, make sure they have the necessary equipment to cut and program the key. In case you call the dealer, the price may be higher and the car probably will need to be towed.
Q: How can I know if my Plymouth Voyager 2001 key had a chip in it? I understand that some keys need to be programmed and some don’t?
A: Generally speaking, cars made after the year of 2000, most chances had a chip in it. Therefore, if you lost your Plymouth key and the key had a chip in it, it will have to be programmed on site. An automotive locksmith for Plymouth keys can do that on-site or the dealer, but the car will have to be towed there.
If your key was a blank metal key, then the key is a non-transponder/ chip key and a Plymouth dealer or an automotive locksmith for Plymouth cars can cut the key without the need to program it.
Below, Plymouth key that has a transponder chip in it and therefore NEEDS to be programmed:
Below. Plymouth key that doesn’t have a chip in it and therefore DOESN’T NEED to be programmed:
Q: I lost my 2001 Plymouth Cutlass car key, and have no spare. I need to know how long does it take and do you make replacement Lost Plymouth keys on site?
A: Yes, we can make Plymouth car keys on site. Moreover, in case the lost Plymouth key needs to be programmed, we can do it on site as well.
Q: My Plymouth Cutlass Laser 1994 ignition key won’t turn, what is the reason and can you change my ignition for me?
A: Sure, there may be a few reasons why the ignition key won’t turn. The key is too old, the ignition is stuck, or one of the wafers. An automotive locksmith for Plymouth keys can determine on the site reason and solution. We can help you with that.
Q: Do you make replacement fob smart car keys with a chip for Plymouth Neon 2000 & Plymouth Grand Voyager 2001? I lost my only set of keys and have no spare.
A: Yes. We can make replacement car keys and fobs to all Plymouth models, including Plymouth Grand Voyager or Plymouth Neon. Please call us for immediate assistance.
Lost Plymouth Keys – We Are Here To Help!